BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 3/12/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday March 12, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board issued charges to incoming members to Town Advisory Boards.
- The Board approved the meeting minutes for the February 26, 2019 and March 5, 2019 meetings.
- The Board adopted the NC Cultural Resources Records Retention Schedule.
- The Board was provided with a report on the Orange County Partnership to End Homelessness.
- Town staff provided the Board with an update and progress on the GARE initiative.
- The Board approved funding requests for IFC and Club Nova.
- The Board chose to schedule the June 8, 2019 Listening Session at Carolina Spring Senior Apartments.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News